Junior Strategy & Business Analyst
Let’s get in touch!
Junior Strategy & Business AnalystKey characteristics
- Corporate strategy and management support
- Versatile work environment (sales, production, product management)
- International organisation
- Directly advising the top management
- Occasional involvement in M&A processes
As Junior Strategy & Business Analyst, you work directly with the top management on the topics that occupy them on a daily basis. Your work and working environment are versatile, covering areas like sales, production and product management and topics such as profit improvement, corporate sustainability and M&A. As part of your work, you will be able to travel regularly between our international locations, however, your working location (i.e. work office, home office, abroad) and hours are flexible and will also contain digital/online meetings. You will work in a small but dynamic team of experienced professionals. There is a lot of work to be done but the atmosphere is collaborative, down to earth, results-oriented and professional.
Your key activities will be the following:
- Contribute to strategy and business analysis for the Ubbink Centrotherm Group (UCG), e.g. sustainability, digitalisation, operational improvements
- Conduct market research for UCG’s key markets
- Perform ad hoc analysis of important topics (e.g. product portfolio/large contracts)
- Contribute to effective project management within UCG
- Coordinate the monthly financial UCG reporting cycle
Ubbink Centrotherm Group (UCG)
UCG is part of Centrotec SE, which is specialised in energy saving solutions for heating and ventilation and specialised medical applications. UCG is a medium-sized company with €180m+ revenue, producing solutions for the energy, ventilation and building markets, going to market with two brands, Ubbink and Centrotherm. UCG operates various production facilities in The Netherlands, Germany, USA and China and several sales offices in France, Belgium, United Kingdom and Italy. In a number of markets we hold a dominant position. The company embraces a strong customer orientation, innovation, operational excellence and has a people-oriented culture. At the same time, results matter and effective collaboration across borders is pivotal. With multiple locations and a diverse range of products and services, there are many opportunities for career development.
The ideal candidate will recognise her- or himself in the following profile:
- University degree in business administration, economics, finance or other relevant field (interested engineers are also encouraged to apply).
- Preferably, has an international experience (working, studying or volunteering) and has some experience in a corporate environment (work or internship)
- Analytical skills, for example challenged by (financial or operational) puzzles
- Able to analyse and draw meaningful conclusions from data
- Goes the extra mile to make an impact
- Likes to learn and is excited by opportunities to broaden your skill base
- Flexible attitude and accountable for your work
- Good command of English and have working proficiency in Dutch. Being able to speak German would be an asset
- We especially encourage women to apply for this career opportunity
Amongst a lot of other things we provide:
- Purposeful and interesting work and ability to have an impact
- A great opportunity in an international people oriented professional environment
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Industry aligned competitive salary (including travel compensation) based on 40 hour working week
- 27 holidays days +13 days compensation leave (ADV) annually
- Interesting career opportunities, both within UCG and Centrotec
We look forward to hearing from you! For questions about the vacancy, please contact Erik Straathof, Recruiter. Your cover letter or vlog, CV and transcript of your university grades can be submitted to email@example.com.
Ubbink Centrotherm Group
Verhuellweg 9, 6984 AA Doesburg
Tel.nr.: (0313) 48 02 00 / Fax: (0313) 47 38 59
www.ubbink-centrotherm.com en www.centrotec.de